CONCRETE FOREMAN/PROJECT LEAD WANTED!
Are you looking for a career instead of just a job? Come join our GROWING company!
We’re looking to find and keep the best talent in the region and are offering the following to the right person.
- Competitive wage based on experience
- Paid holidays
We’ve been in business since 1946 and are looking for key individuals to join our team. Our average employee has been with us for 20 years! We’re not looking for just anyone, we’re looking for the right person for the long haul. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements for foreman, we’re also hiring laborers.
- Not afraid of hard work for great pay
- Driven toward personal growth
- Will bring 2-5 years of related experience
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Comfortable operating light excavation equipment
- Great people skills
The right person is self-motivated to lead others on various types of concrete construction projects and possess all of the following skills or meet these requirements:
Much of our work involves installing, repairing, and replacing one of a kind concrete foundations across the greater Seattle area.
Our specialties include:
- Foundation stabilization & repair
- Raising & leveling homes
- Retaining walls & hillside stabilization
- Architectural concrete & flatwork
The Fine Print:
- Legal working status
- Valid WA license and clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Clean drug screen and background check
- Own hand tools
Contact us today! You can send your resume or personal work summary to
We’re looking forward to meeting you!